School Uniform Policy
It is so wonderful to see all of our pupils looking very smart in our school uniform – Thank you!
If you are struggling with uniform costs, please let us know and we will support you.
The uniform is a navy blue sweatshirt/cardigan, navy or white polo shirts and dark trousers or skirts. In the summer, the pupils can wear dark formal school shorts or blue chequered school dresses.
If you want the uniform to have the school logo on.
Polo Shirts are £7
Sweatshirt are £8 to £9.95 (depending on the size)
If you wish to place an order please send the money in with the completed form. (Uniforms cannot be ordered until money is received). Cheques should be made payable to Middlesbrough Borough Council.
- The navy blue sweatshirt or the polo shirt (blue or white) is required. We do understand that washing machine break and under certain circumstances this is not an option, please let us know.
- Item will be worn at certain times of the year to match the current weather.
- Item will be accepted if branded or not branded.
- Item can be purchased from us or if it can be purchased more widely, including most large supermarkets.
- If you would like second hand uniform – please just ask via 01642 819 157
- Please see https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/cost-of-school-uniforms/cost-of-school-uniforms for DfE ‘s guidance